Our Vision statement is to remind us who we want to be like.
“To love as Christ loves us”
This statement challenges us to receive Christ’s love in our own lives drawing us closer to God,
therefore it challenges us to love and serve others at a deep and sacrificial level.
Our Mission statement is to remind us what we are meant to be doing.
“To make Christ’s Love known and welcome others into His family”
Having received the Father’s love through Jesus and drawn to worship, we are called to witness His love to all the world and make disciples, Matthew 28v16ff, and bring home the lost sheep, Luke 15.
Our Values remind us what is important to us as we build Christ’s Church.
· To have Jesus at the centre of our lives and worship.
· To have the Holy Spirit empower our lives and ministry.
· To teach God’s word for discipleship making.
· To have God’s heart for the world.
· To be dependant in prayer on God our Father.
· To love and care for each other.
· To make effective use of all our resources for God’s kingdom.
I have chosen very relational statements above because:-
· We are a community church.
· God has brought us into a living relationship with Him.
· People yearn for quality relationships.
· The Gospel is all about entering into a relationship with the Father.
· God gives us the best model for building relationships.
· Genuine relationships talk even louder than genuine theology.